Although those caught in the criminal justice system provide a plethora of jobs and profits for those who work in and own corrections facilities, once released ex-offenders face dismal economic realities. There are over 15 million working aged ex-prisoners and ex-felons living in our communities who face great hurdles securing employment. These are Americans. How does the federal government plan on increasing the economic opportunities for this segment of the US population, especially in relation to jobs and immigration?
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News