Question by : Will there be a tier 4 unemployment extension in Texas?
The following sources claim we are at 8.5% in Texas now which should qualify Texas for Tier 4 unemployment benefits.
“The Texas and national unemployment rate stands at 8.5 percent and 9.6 percent, respectively.” http://sanantonio.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/stories/2010/07/12/daily44.html
“The statewide jobless rates, which is seasonally adjusted, is 8.5 percent, the commission reported.”
“An increasing amount of Americans want to move to Texas, according to a recent survey by a homeowner relocation Web site. Attracted by stable real estate prices and a relatively low unemployment rate of 8.5 percent..”
Answer by Lisa
Some claimants have heard news reports about EUC Tier 4 benefits. In order for a state to qualify for Tier 4 benefits, its unemployment rate must reach 8.5%. The average three-month unemployment rate in Texas is 8.3%.
Should Texas reach 8.5% and become eligible for EUC Tier 4 benefits, we will immediately notify all potentially eligible claimants by mail. The EUC deadline must be extended for Texas to be eligible for Tier 4.
I got this off of the website.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- is texas going to get a tier 4 for 2013
- texas unemployment tier 4
- unemployment extension 2013 texas
- tier 4 unemployment extension
- texas unemployment tier 4 news
- texas unemployment extensions for 2013
- tier 4 unemployment texas 2013
- unemployment extension 2013 tx
- Will texas be getting a tier 4 unemolyment benefits in 2013
- Texas teir 4 unemployment in 2013