Question by KatrinaLimited: Will the unemployed be mandated to purchase insurance or pay a fine?
I thought the unemployed did not have the money to purchase insurance let alone pay a fine. What is this take over of health insurance really about?
Answer by Yes We Can
that’s right – pay up or go to jail
and you though we were the party of compassion – LOL
we are taking over america
WE WON – GET OVER IT
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- will unemployed be required to have health insurance
- jobless and cant afford health insurance
- OBAMA CARE UEMPLOYED DO I PAY A FINE
- obamacare unemployed fines
- pay for mandated care if unemployed
- pay the healthcare fine
- People that cant pay for mandated health care
- requirements to purchase health insurance if unemployed
- unemployed and health care fine
- unemployed health insurance fine