Question by KatrinaLimited: Will the unemployed be mandated to purchase insurance or pay a fine?
I thought the unemployed did not have the money to purchase insurance let alone pay a fine. What is this take over of health insurance really about?
Answer by Yes We Can
that’s right – pay up or go to jail
and you though we were the party of compassion – LOL
we are taking over america
WE WON – GET OVER IT
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
Incoming search terms:
- will unemployed be required to have health insurance
- does the unemployed have to pay a fine for bo insurance
- if im unemployed will i be fined for obamacare
- obamacare unemployed fine
- im unemployed and collecting unemployment do i still have to pay for obamacare?
- If you are unemployed are you still subject to fines Obamacare?
- if you are unemployed do you still have to purchase health insurance
- pay for mandated care if unemployed
- pay the healthcare fine