Question by christina: Will I lose my unemployment benefits if I turn down a job offer in Illinois?
If I am offered this position it will pay less than my former job (about $ 7-10k less) and although somewhat related to my former position it would be considered a demotion.
I’m not relocating, I just wanted everyone to know what state I was in since standards & regulations may vary across the states.
Answer by Rae
no you will not lose them if you don’t want to relocate. I was in that same boat not long ago
What do you think? Answer below!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- how can you turn down a job and not lose unemployment
- if i turn down a job while on unemployment I will i lose my unemployment?
- If i turn down a job will I lose my unemployment benifits
- will i get unemployment benefits in illinois if i work for less
- if ob unemployment in il can you turn down a job
- if you refuse a job offer in illinois will you lose your unemployment?
- illinois unemployment job offer
- illinois unemployment turning down a job
- texas unemployment lose benefits if turn down a job offer
- reject job offer lose unemployment nc