Question by christina: Will I lose my unemployment benefits if I turn down a job offer in Illinois?
If I am offered this position it will pay less than my former job (about $ 7-10k less) and although somewhat related to my former position it would be considered a demotion.
I’m not relocating, I just wanted everyone to know what state I was in since standards & regulations may vary across the states.
Answer by Rae
no you will not lose them if you don’t want to relocate. I was in that same boat not long ago
What do you think? Answer below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
Incoming search terms:
- how can you turn down a job and not lose unemployment
- reject job offer lose unemployment nc
- texas unemployment lose benefits if turn down a job offer
- illinois unemployment turning down a job
- if you refuse a job offer in illinois will you lose your unemployment?
- If i turn down a job will I lose my unemployment benifits
- if i turn down a job while on unemployment I will i lose my unemployment?
- will i get unemployment benefits in illinois if i work for less
- decline job offer illinois unemployment
- can I lose my unemployment if I turn down a terrible job offer?