Question by Preciouseyes: Where to call and how to find foreclosure home listings?
I am looking to find a foreclosure or bank owned foreclosure homes in New Jersey. Does anyone know a free toll free number or a really good site where i can get listing of the homes in different counties? or has anyone tried doing any foreclosure listings and what sites or places did you guys call?……….thank you very much.
Answer by senor_spiff
I think a realtor would be your best bet.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News