Question by larspucky: where do felons go to find employment in washington state?
I am a recently convicted felon who is trying to start life over and Im having a hard time findind employment. You shouldnt lie on a job application, right? But I never get any replys. So if there is anyone out there with any advice Id appriciate it.
Answer by EMAILSKIP
You probably know other felons who are working. Apply at those places because you know they don’t have hangups about ex cons. Many people in your situation do find good jobs. When someone ask you about your past say, “yeah, I had a problem and I took care of it….it’s behind me now”….”Next question”.
Everybody has a “past” and many people won’t hold that againist you. If they would, you don’t want to work for them anyway. Good Luck.
Give your answer to this question below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
Incoming search terms:
- jobs for felons in washington state
- jobs for felons washington state
- jobs for felons in wa state
- 2013 law to help felons get a job in washington state
- unemployment benefits for felon in washington state
- wa felons jobs
- wa state unemployment felon
- Washington State Employment for Felons
- Washington state felons to work