Question by larspucky: where do felons go to find employment in washington state?
I am a recently convicted felon who is trying to start life over and Im having a hard time findind employment. You shouldnt lie on a job application, right? But I never get any replys. So if there is anyone out there with any advice Id appriciate it.
Answer by EMAILSKIP
You probably know other felons who are working. Apply at those places because you know they don’t have hangups about ex cons. Many people in your situation do find good jobs. When someone ask you about your past say, “yeah, I had a problem and I took care of it….it’s behind me now”….”Next question”.
Everybody has a “past” and many people won’t hold that againist you. If they would, you don’t want to work for them anyway. Good Luck.
Give your answer to this question below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- jobs for felons in washington state
- jobs for felons washington state
- jobs for felons in wa state
- jobs for felons in washington state 2014
- benefits for felons in washington state
- Washington state felons to work
- jobs in bellevue wa for fellons
- what jobs in washington state for felons
- organisation that helps felons find work in washington state
- organizations in wa state that help convicted felons