What letter is it called when a manager writes a letter stated that the employee has resigned from work?
Question by Melissa: What letter is it called when a manager writes a letter stated that the employee has resigned from work?
what is the name? A letter the employee would be writing is letter of resignation letter. But vice versa – what is that called?
Answer by Jay
Employment termination letter or notice of termination letter
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News