Question by : What are the job prospects for a convicted felon?
My friend has a few felonies (please spare the lecture, heard it all) on her record and she is having a hard time finding employment. Of course there are fast food joints and such but what job prospects are out there that are LONG TERM. If anyone can help us out, it would be great. Thanks.
Answer by WRG
1 in 6 people in the US are out of work or underemployed. So who would you hire first a person that has a clean record and just got laid off because of the economy or chick with a “few felonies”?
She needs to take what ever job she can get.
What do you think? Answer below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News