Question by nonya.: Unemployment Benefits – How could one figure out the amount they would receive before filing?
In Delaware to be exact. A friend might possibly be laid off. What factors go into unemployment? Children, spouses? How would you figure out the amount you would receive per week? The Delaware max is $ 330 (he makes more than this, currently) but you’re eligible for only 50% of your weekly earnings? We’re not really understanding this clearly. Can’t find a working unemployment benefits calculator anywhere online either. Thanks in advance.
Answer by jeffrey wolski
u dont get extra for spouse but u do get extra for children typically it doesnt matter how many children same amount extra if u have one child or six children . when they determine your benifit amount of unemployment is based on the psst four quarters. so if u have been working for the past 15 months and made at least four hundred weekly you should recieve the maximum benifit amount. if u havent been working the past four quarters ur amount should be less unless you are making over 40thousand annually. unemployment doesnt use ur income during this quarter.though u r still elligible for unemployment if u havent worked at all during the past four quarters u still will get something if u at least worked four weeks and made over 330.00 per week
Give your answer to this question below!
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- how to figure out amount of unemployment
- figure out amount of unemployment wbenefits
- figure out unemployment benefits
- how to figure out unemployment benefits
- figuring out unemployment benefits
- $ amt of unemployment benefits I could receive now
- how to figure out enemployment benefits
- how is the what you receive in unemployment figured
- figure out your amount unemployment
- how to figure out ur unemployment