Question by robertino .: Unemployment benefits extension rejected: what happens if I get a job and then the bill pass?
I will be one of the millions running out of unemployment benefits this Nov end.
What happens if I find a job and then the bill will pass, say later on on December: can I still be eligible to collect even if I found a temp job?
I mean : does a temporary job interrupt unemployment eligibility?
Answer by justagrandma
Yes it does, in my state anyway, check with the bureau in yours to be sure.
That, more than any claims of laziness is why people don’t just take any old job at any old wage that they can get.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News