Unemployment benefit extension not being backed by House Republicans
Nevada senator Dean Heller is having difficulty getting support from House Republicans for a Senate-passed bill to extend unemployment benefits for the long-term unemployed. Heller spoke to Speaker of the House John Boehner over the phone, but …
Read more on State Column
Pelosi Says Republican Refusal to Extend Unemployment Benefits 'Immoral'
The U.S. Senate earlier this month approved an extension of long-term unemployment benefits, but hopes were dashed that a deal could be reach before Congress' Easter recess, and most observers say the measure faces an uphill battle in the House when …
Read more on EGP News
Illinois Agency Sticks Up For The Long-Term Unemployed
WASHINGTON — What's happened since Congress killed long-term unemployment insurance in December proves the jobless aren't lazy, according to one state workforce agency. The Illinois Department of Employment Security announced this week that 86 …
Read more on Bayoubuzz
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- us congress open congress unemployment extension 2014 update on