2012 Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain doubled down at the latest GOP debate when he said that Occupy Wall Street protesters are misguided and that that the White House (not Wall Street banks) is to blame. He also said he was proud of his relationship with the Koch Brothers. Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks breaks it down. Watch more Occupy coverage here: current.com www.theyoungturks.com www.youtube.com The Largest Online New Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Support TYT for FREE: bit.ly
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010