U.S. jobless claims increase for second week in a row
Brainerd Daily Dispatch
August 26, 2012 3:43 PM EDT. Copyright 2012 Brainerd Dispatch. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. U.S. Labor Department reports that 4,000 jobless claims were filed for the period ending Aug. 18.
Jobless Claims Revised Upward (Again)
The Weekly Standard (blog)
Jobless claims rose by 4,000 for a second week to reach 372,000 in the period ended Aug. 18, Labor Department figures showed today … The median forecast of 41 economists surveyed by Bloomberg called for 365,000. The four-week moving average, …
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News