The natural rate of unemployment hypothesis proposed in the 1960s has dominated thought about the causes of, and possible solutions to, unemployment. It asserts that only supply-side measures can achieve sustainable reductions in unemployment. In the 1980s, however, European unemployment rates rose sharply, despite supply-side innovations to economic policy inspired by the hypothesis. These essays reflect retrospectively on the state of the hypothesis and look forward to the emergence of a new wisdom regarding unemployment.
List Price: $ 86.00
Price: $ 64.20
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News