Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
Stocks are seeing significant weakness in early afternoon trading on Thursday amid a series of market overhangs largely pertaining to the sustainability of the economic recovery and the European debt crisis. The major averages are all firmly lower, pulling back further off of last Friday’s one-month closing highs.
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010