Nearly 2 million Americans could lose their extended unemployment benefits this month, and the news is particularly tough for jobseekers in Rock County, where unemployment remains at more than 9 percent. Margo Spann reports.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010