8×12 inch Photographic Print from a low-quality scan of the original. Please Note: The quality of this particular photo is NOT very good.
Title: The interview for unemployment compensation. San Francisco, California
Creator(s): Lange, Dorothea, photographer
Date Created/Published: 1938 Jan.
Title and other information from caption card.
LOT 0379 (Location of corresponding print).
Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
Film copy on SIS roll 27, frame 1660.
United States–California–San Francisco County–San Francisco.
Note: Some images may have black bars on the sides or top if the original image does not conform to the 8×12 dimensions.
Combined Shipping: 1 shipping charge, no matter how many photos you order!
Source: Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.
List Price: $ 8.99
Price: $ 8.99
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News