Question by : OTC Equivalent to Tramadol?
Hello world. I am living in California, and unemployed and uninsured. Now, because my younger working life was mainly heavy lifting and moving, I am now suffering from severe chronic lower back pain. I am in fear that this is due to improper lifting and/or moving of heavy objects.
Because I am uninsured and unemployed I cannot afford to go to a doctor and find a solution or remedy. This has forced me to try many type of medications. Now, I do not like things such as Morphine and Methadone, etc, because of their high risk for a dependency and the side effects.
So, I had found, in my explorations of options, a light and non-narcotic (as far as I know) medication that works really well. Only problem is, that it is an prescription only medication. Tramadol 50 MG works great for me if taken every 3.5 – 4 hours or so.
So, does anyone know of an OTC (Over the Counter) equivalent to Tramadol 50MG? I am looking for something that works and acts as close to Tramadol 50MG as possible. I am planning on taking it every 4 hours or so, until I can afford to see a doctor and get his recommendations.
Until then, I cannot deal with the amount of pain I am in some days. So, any help is highly appreciated.
Answer by *̡͌l̡* evO *̡͌l̡*
I would recommend you to visit a doctor and follow a prescription.Also you shouldn’t take more than 150mg tramadol/day!as far as i know it isn’t any replacement with the same active substance as tramadol.
+1 star for q,it may be useful for other people in pain.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- tramadol equivalent
- what is equal to tramadol
- otc tramadol
- Tramadol Substitute Over Counter
- what is equivalent to tramadol
- over the counter tramadol substitute
- equivalent to tramadol
- over the counter substitute for ultram
- otc substitute for tramadol
- over the counter tramadol