Oil Falls a Second Day on U.S. Jobless Claims, European Crisis
Oil fell for a second day amid concern European leaders aren't making progress on resolving the region's debt crisis and as reports signaled a weakening economy in the U.S., the world's biggest crude user. Futures slid as much as 0.6 percent and headed …
Company Credit Swaps Increase in U.S. After Jobless Claims Rise
The swaps index jumped after a Labor Department report showed jobless claims rose by 4,000 to 372,000 in the week ended Aug. 18, stoking concern the recovery is slowing. Economists in a Bloomberg survey called for 365,000. In Europe, German Finance …
US weekly jobless claims rise to 372000
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Applications for U.S. jobless benefits rose slightly last week, the government reported Thursday, but the latest figures suggest little change in the nation's underperforming labor market. Initial claims increased by 4,000 …
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News