stopforeclosurefraud.com . Source DEMOCRACY NOW! . Democracy NOW! News – Calls are growing for a nationwide moratorium on home foreclosures following the recent revelations that major lenders may have committed fraud while forcing thousands of people out of their homes. On Thursday the White House announced President Obama will not sign a bill approved by Congress that could have made it easier for banks to foreclose. We discuss the latest in the foreclosure crisis with Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner. This week Ohio filed a lawsuit accusing the lender Ally Financial and its GMAC Mortgage division of fraud in approving scores of foreclosures. Published with written permission from democracynow.org. www.democracynow.org Provided to you under Democracy NOW! creative commons license. Copyright democracynow.org, an independent non-profit user funded news media, recognized and broadcast world wide.
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- ohio mers foreclosure 2012