Question by Dan: Of the people receiving unemployment benefits, how many are actually seeking work?
What percentage of people receiving unemployment benefits do you think are actively looking for work? I’ve always been under the impression that many people won’t bother looking as long as the checks are rolling in, so it irks me a little when the government keeps extending unemployment benefits. What do you think?
Answer by Ed
for every job opening there are five applying for it.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- how many people are receiving unemployment
- how many people are unemployment
- Percentage of people receiving unemployment insurance
- How many people are receiving check for ADD?
- how many people are not working and not receiving any benefits
- how many people receiving unemployment insurance in us
- people receiving unemployment insurance
- people who work while receiving unemployment
- percent of people receiveing uneployment