Question by Dan: Of the people receiving unemployment benefits, how many are actually seeking work?
What percentage of people receiving unemployment benefits do you think are actively looking for work? I’ve always been under the impression that many people won’t bother looking as long as the checks are rolling in, so it irks me a little when the government keeps extending unemployment benefits. What do you think?
Answer by Ed
for every job opening there are five applying for it.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- how many people are receiving unemployment
- how many people are unemployment
- How many people are receiving check for ADD?
- how many people are not working and not receiving any benefits
- Percentage of people receiving unemployment insurance
- how many unemployed are actually looking for work
- how many people receiving unemployment insurance in us
- percentage of blacks not seeking employment
- how many people use unemployment benefits