Obama Signs Payroll Tax Cut and Unemployment Benefits Extension
By Michael Cohn, Accounting Today President Obama has signed into law an extension through the end of the year of the payroll tax cut, unemployment benefits, and the so-called “doc fix” to prevent Medicare physician reimbursement rates from plunging.
Read more on Accounting Today
Congress passes extension of payroll tax cut, unemployment benefits
The payroll tax break gives workers a 2 percent tax break in their paycheck, and will benefit 160 million working Americans. The average worker will receive a $ 1000 tax break over the course of the year. The bill will also extend long-term unemployment …
Read more on CBS News
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010