In other news Thursday, the markets around the world got a boost from several upbeat economic reports. The Labor Department said first-time jobless claims fell below 400000, the lowest level in five weeks. Also, Senate Republicans have blocked another piece of President Obama’s jobs plan.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News