New plan cuts jobless benefits, ups employer tax
Adjustments to the way North Carolina administers unemployment compensation were necessitated by a $ 2.5 billion debt that the state owes the federal government for funds borrowed to extend benefits stemming from the lingering effects of the 2007 …
Read more on The Outer Banks Voice
Unemployment overhaul passes Senate
“The North Carolina legislature is considering legislation that would reduce state Unemployment Insurance benefits,” said Harris in the statement. “If enacted, the legislation also would cut off all federally funded Emergency Unemployment Compensation …
Read more on Macon County News
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News