New law governs bonuses for public employees, bans practices like those used by Chris Hughes
The day after Okaloosa County Tax Collector Chris Hughes leaves office, the state will have a new law aimed at ending employee bonus practices like those he used.State Sen. Don Gaetz and his son state Rep. Matt Gaetz sponsored the legislation titled the Public Officials Integrity Act.
inthinc Receives GSA Contract for Fleet Management Solutions
SALT LAKE CITY – Effective July 1, 2011, the new relationship grants state and federal agencies access to purchase inthinc fleet management solutions.
Read more on Government Fleet
Press TV’s interview with US spies
The Iranian Intelligence Ministry has identified and dismantled an espionage ring affiliated to the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in May.
Read more on Press TV
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- chris hughes tax collector
- florida bonus tax collector
- florida government employee bonus
- Florida law re bonus for public officials