The Department of Labor released a report showing job creation coupled with a stubborn unemployment rate that continues to hover over 8%. Rea Hederman of the Heritage Foundation explains the puzzling employment numbers, along with Front Page regulars Terry Jones and Yaron Brook, on this episode of Front Page. See more at www.pjtv.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News