International Business Times
Jobless claims point to slow hiring
Claims for unemployment benefits fell slightly last week, but overall, they point to the same slow hiring in the U.S. economy that's persisted for nearly two years. First-time jobless claims fell slightly last week to 366,000, from an upwardly revised …
Jobless claims drop, hinting at modest hiring gains
Initial jobless claims dropped last week to 366000
Jobless Claims Fall; 4-Week Average Hits 5-Year Low
TABLE – US jobless claims fell in latest week
U.S. Jobless Claims: 360,000. U.S. Continued Claims: 3.195 mln. NOTES: UNADJUSTED INITIAL JOBLESS CLAIMS ROSE TO 386,176 FEB 2 WEEK FROM 369,480 PRIOR WEEK. UNADJUSTED CONTINUED CLAIMS ROSE TO 3,720,496 JAN 26 WEEK …
Jobless claims dip after last week's spike
After some wild swings in January on initial unemployment claims, the new report from the Department of Labor shows things leveling off a bit. New applications for unemployment benefits fell by 5,000 to a seasonally adjusted 366,000 in the week ended Feb.
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News