Jobless claims fall again as labor market improves
Initial jobless claims fell to 332,000, from an upwardly revised 342,000 the previous week, the Labor Department said Thursday. That was less than the 350,000 claims economists expected, and is considered a sign of further strengthening in the job market.
International Business Times
Jobless Claims at Five-Year Low
Wall Street Journal
WASHINGTON—A measure of jobless claims widely followed by economists fell to five-year low, the latest sign that the labor market is slowly improving. The four-week moving average of jobless claims, which smooths out weekly volatility in new …
Weekly jobless claims drop to 332K
Initial jobless claims drop to 332000
US Initial Jobless Claims Fall Again, Near A 5-Year Low
Jobless Claims Drop for Third Straight Week
The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell week, the latest indication the labor market recovery was gaining traction. Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 10,000 to a seasonally adjusted 332 …
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News