Question by Emmanuel P: Is it legal for me to back out a job after signing the job offer letter?
I signed an offer letter for a position at a new company. My current company wanted me to stay and offered to match the amount. Is it legal for me to back out of the deal with the new company after signing the job offer letter?
Thanks for your responses.
Answer by you have 25 characters to work
I dont know but heres what you can do fast to get fired. Dont show up for work, or show up 3 hours later wearing jeans, tee shirt. Eat breakfast at your desk when your at work, drink coffee, walk out of the job for a break, when you want to, if your in a meeting walk right out without saying nothing, and dont show up to work the rest of day.
Talk constantly on the phone to everyone, have people call you nonstop. Bring a dvd player with you watch a movie at work, and play it loud. Listen to music on the job loud.
Flirt with your boss, or co workers. Bring your girlfriend to work and start making out in public. I guarantee you they will fire you lol,
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- SIGNING OFFER LETTER
- backing out of a job offer
- how to get out of a signed offer letter
- signing a job offer
- signing job offer letter
- how to reject a job offer after signing contract
- sign offer and back out
- breaking an offer letter
- back out letter
- can you back an offer after having signed the offer letter?