Question by AverageJoe: Is decline in American unemployment rate the result of more people leaving the workforce?
Answer by Lou C. Ferr
No, it’s from the people who have just given up and stopped looking.
We are really closer to 17% if the Govt were truthful about unemployment rates.
If you took into account all the people in the US (excluding illegals but including children and seniors) we are actually at 52.8% unemployed.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News