Album: Fear Of The Dark The Fugitive lyrics: On a cold October morning As frost lay on the ground Waiting to make my move I make no sound Waiting for the mist to cover all around I carefully picked my time then took the wall I’m sick and tired of running The hunger and the pain A stop to look about then off again Being at the wrong place And the wrong time Suspected of a hit that was my crime I am a fugitive being hunted down like game I am a fugitive but I’ve got to clear my name Always looking ’round me Forever looking back I’ll always be a target for attack Ever moving onwards Always on the run Waiting for the sight of a loaded gun I am a fugitive being hunted down like game I am a fugitive but I’ve got to clear my name Even if I find them And get to clear my name I know that things can never be the same But if I ever prove My innocence some day I’ve got to get them all to make them pay I am a fugitive being hunted down like game I am a fugitive but I’ve got to clear my name
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- koszulki iron maiden