Indiana reverses plan to halt federal unemployment benefits
"The U.S. Department of Labor confirmed that unemployment benefits will not be impacted by sequestration through the week ending March 9, and additional guidance will be forthcoming," wrote Scott Sanders, commissioner of the Indiana Department of …
Read more on CNN – Canada
87000 Texans facing cut in jobless benefits
However, because of the high rate of unemployment, the federal government provides eligible unemployed workers with additional benefits depending on a state's jobless rate. In Texas, job seekers are eligible to receive an additional 37 weeks of …
Read more on San Antonio Express
2013 Tax Tip: Do I Have To Declare My Unemployment Benefits?
You can choose to have federal income tax withheld from your unemployment benefits. You make this choice using Form W-4V, Voluntary Withholding Request. If you complete the form and give it to the paying office, they will withhold tax at 10 percent of …
Read more on Patch.com
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News