Ind. reverses plan to halt some jobless benefits
He said he had been assured that "unemployment benefits will not be impacted by sequestration through the week ending March 9… the Indiana Department of Workforce Development will proceed with full payment of extended unemployment compensation …
Read more on USA TODAY
Oregon's long-term unemployed will see jobless benefits drop
Weekly jobless benefits for thousands of out-of-work Oregonians will drop 10.7 percent starting March 31, according to the Oregon Employment Department. Officials there said the decline was caused by Congressional spending cuts that took effect last week.
Read more on OregonLive.com
Jobless benefits remain for now
INDIANAPOLIS — Hoosiers receiving federal-extended unemployment benefits will not see a reduction in those benefits until March 30. The Indiana Department of Workforce Development received oral instructions Friday about the impact of sequestration on …
Read more on Palladium-Item
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News