In CA, do you need to file for a second “Unemployment Extension” or is it automatic like the first extension?
Question by Brad W: In CA, do you need to file for a second “Unemployment Extension” or is it automatic like the first extension?
Has anyone had to go through this before that lives in California. I have already gone through one extension of unemployment benefits, and it is now ending and you I wish to extend it for the second tire? For me, the first extension was automatic, when my first 6 months ended, they automatically sent me a form to extend the benefits when I received my last check. I am wondering if this will be the case again or if I need to “FILE for an Extension”? It is not clear on the website, it’s very vague. If I need to file again, it’s the same form located on the EDD website that you used when you first filed for unemployment? I am worried about doing the wrong thing and losing my benefits.
Answer by Noreen
Looks to me that Cali will notify you by mail with papers to fill out again, or you will receive an automatic extension. I don’t remember a time when UI benefits were extended this long.
You can always call. But not on Fridays
What do you think? Answer below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- how do I get my 2nd ubi extention
- second extension for CA unemployment filed automaticly
- tier 1 unemployment in california what do you do?
- june 2012 will my unemployment extension be filed automatically?
- file for second enemployment benefits
- how do i file for my second extention for unemployment
- Edd Automatic Extensions
- how long does it take to get 2nd tier unemployment in ca
- how long does it take to get tier one extension in ca
- do i need to file for unemployment extension cal