Question by eternalclutz: If I turn down a job offer, can I still continue collecting unemployment?
I have been on unemployment for a few months now. I was offered a job yesterday, but the hours don’t really fit my schedule (two eleven hour days, two six hour days). If I have to, I can find a way to make it work, but I would rather not. If I turn down the job, can I continue collecting unemployment? By the way, this is in Washington State.
Answer by Orbach
What do you think? Answer below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- what jobs can you turn down on unemployment
- can you turn down job on unemployment
- connecticut turn down job offer still collect unemployment
- do i have to take job offer while unemployment texas
- how would Illinois unemployment know if you turn down a job
- how would unemployment know if I turned down a job offer in MN
- while on unemployment how to turn down a job offer in washington state
- if on unemployment can i turn job down
- receiving an offer while on unemployment washington state
- texas unemployment rules for turning job offer