Question by eternalclutz: If I turn down a job offer, can I still continue collecting unemployment?
I have been on unemployment for a few months now. I was offered a job yesterday, but the hours don’t really fit my schedule (two eleven hour days, two six hour days). If I have to, I can find a way to make it work, but I would rather not. If I turn down the job, can I continue collecting unemployment? By the way, this is in Washington State.
Answer by Orbach
What do you think? Answer below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- if on unemployment can i turn job down
- turning down job offers while collecting unemployment
- can you turn down a job on unemployment in texas
- Turning down a job Washington Unemployment
- turning down a job offer while on unemployment
- can you turn down job on unemployment
- while on unemployment how to turn down a job offer in washington state
- trun down work in CA while on unemployment
- connecticut turn down job offer still collect unemployment
- texas unemployment turn down job