Question by eternalclutz: If I turn down a job offer, can I still continue collecting unemployment?
I have been on unemployment for a few months now. I was offered a job yesterday, but the hours don’t really fit my schedule (two eleven hour days, two six hour days). If I have to, I can find a way to make it work, but I would rather not. If I turn down the job, can I continue collecting unemployment? By the way, this is in Washington State.
Answer by Orbach
What do you think? Answer below!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- can you turn down a job on unemployment
- can turning down a job offer hurt my unemployment
- how would Illinois unemployment know if you turn down a job
- receiving an offer while on unemployment washington state
- can you still collect unemployment if you turn down a job
- texas unemployment rules for turning job offer
- turning down job offers while collecting unemployment
- texas unemployment turn down job
- turn down RN Emergency job
- can you turn down a job on unemployment in texas