Question by eternalclutz: If I turn down a job offer, can I still continue collecting unemployment?
I have been on unemployment for a few months now. I was offered a job yesterday, but the hours don’t really fit my schedule (two eleven hour days, two six hour days). If I have to, I can find a way to make it work, but I would rather not. If I turn down the job, can I continue collecting unemployment? By the way, this is in Washington State.
Answer by Orbach
What do you think? Answer below!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- can you turn down a job on unemployment
- can you still collect unemployment if you turn down a job
- turning down job offers while collecting unemployment
- turning down job offer while on unemployment in washington
- can you turn down a job on unemployment in texas
- turn down RN Emergency job
- Turning down a job Washington Unemployment
- can you turn down job on unemployment
- turning down a job offer while on unemployment
- connecticut turn down job offer still collect unemployment