If I collect unemployment, find a temp job and it’s not compatible after 1 wk can I still collect unemployment?
Question by confused: If I collect unemployment, find a temp job and it’s not compatible after 1 wk can I still collect unemployment?
I was on unemployment and then transferred to disability for carpal tunnel surgery. I was cleared to return to work from my doctor. I switched from disability back to unemployment. I found a temp job for 3 months but after 1 week it was determined it was not going to work out so I was asked not to return. I was planning on claiming the week as temporary employment and listing my earnings for the week will I still be able to continue collecting unemployment?
Answer by Tass
In the UK, you have to complete a B7 form declaring your hours for that week. This generally means you will not get any unemployment benefit for that week.
Give your answer to this question below!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- can I collect unemployment after temp
- if you are collecting unemployment and find a job
- in ct csn u collect after working a temporary position
- can i receive unemployment after a temporary job
- if I am unemployed and I find a temporary job then leave the temporary job can I still collect unemployment
- if i leave a temporary job can i collect unemployment
- if you get a temp job can you still get unemployment
- if you leave a temp job can you still collect unemployment
- if you work a temp job can u still collect tier 3
- if you work a temp job can you still collect unemployment