I am a felon in cape girardeau with no license and am seeking employment in river industry or traveling job?
Question by t.lprice: I am a felon in cape girardeau with no license and am seeking employment in river industry or traveling job?
NO LICENSE, NO TRANSPORTATION, NO GOOD JOB REFERECES DUE TO A PRIOR HISTORY OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. AM 36 YRS OLD. HAVE TONS OF EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION AND BARGE INDUSTRY. GOOD PERSON WHO MADE ALOT OF MISTAKES IN MY YOUTH. NO ONE TO HELP ME NOW. LIVE IN COUNTRY WITH MOM AND CANT GET TO LOCAL JOBS
Answer by burger
Sorry to say but with Homeland Security these days you have slim to no chance of getting work in the river industry.
You stand a lot better chance at getting employed using your construction skills. Look for a small employer that’s willing to give you a chance to prove yourself. Perhaps your friends, neighbors or relatives can network you with a small construction firm.
Give it your best and good luck! You can do it!
Give your answer to this question below!
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News