I’m in the PA and recently been collecting unemployment. I’m concerned about my tax return. Can anyone give me some facts about PA tax info?
I usually get a decent tax return. I guess basically what I want to know is how much that will change. I worked all year up to May. So my income will be half of what is what last year, not including the unemployment.
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- how does unemployment affect tax return
- how does unemployment affect taxes
- how does unemployment affect my tax return
- how will unemployment affect my tax return
- how does unemployment affect tax returns
- got 2600 in unemployment benefits will it affect my refund
- will unemployment lower my tax returns
- i collected unemployment in 2012 will my taxes be affected when I file
- how will unemployment affect tax returns
- does unemployment get you a better tax return?