Question by Michelle P: How to file for an extension for unemployment?
I’m filing out my unemployment extension, and he has been unemployed for 7 months. They sent him a letter saying he was eligible for an extension and they sent him a check but now he received a letter telling him he had to apply again.
The application says to include employment during the last 18 months but he’s been unemployed and receiving benefits for 7 months.
So do I disregard those 7 months and include only the last 18 months from the day he got laid off?
Answer by CDM1955
HOW TO FILE THE FIRST EXTENSION
Once you have collected all benefits payable on your regular UI claim, you may be eligible to file the first extension claim. If you are eligible to file the first extension, the Department will automatically file the first extension and send you additional continued claim forms. No action is required on your part.
If you already have an extended benefit claim, refer to the “WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE SECOND EXTENSION” section below for more information.
BENEFIT AMOUNT OF FIRST EXTENSION
If you are eligible for the first extension:
Your weekly benefit amount will be the same as your regular claim;
If he has to include benefits for 18 months; but he has been off for 7 months. Go back (11) months and tell them for 7 months he was receiving benefits. That will fulfill 18 months. Please visit the below link for more answers to this question.
Give your answer to this question below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- oklahoma unemployment extension form
- how to file for an extension for unemployment
- file extension on unemployment
- what are the qualification for a federal extension of unemployment insurance in California?
- www edd ca gov extended benefits
- How to file for unemployment federal extension?
- how to file unemployment extension
- how to file unemployment extensions
- i file my edd claim online what for first extension
- i have file my unemployment for extension no money in my account