Question by GI: How soon can a bank begin foreclosure proceedings?
Does a bank have to wait until your 30 , 60 90 days late to begin foreclosure proceedings or can they begin as soon as 10 days. I live in Kentucky. My loan is due on the 1st I have a 10 day grace period. Could they begin as soon as the 11th if I don’t pay?
Answer by ~*Mama-of-Two*~
Legally they could but most banks will wait about 90 days. You will probably receive many warnings in the mail before they follow through with foreclosure. Keep in contact with your bank and let them know what is going on. If you cannot make the payments you need to start planning for the future. Maybe re-finance? or sell before things get worse.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
Incoming search terms:
- when can a bank start foreclosure proceedings
- when can foreclosure start
- when can a bank start foreclosure
- when can a bank begin foreclosure
- how soon before bank foreclosures
- when do a bank start forcloser
- when can bank start foreclosure
- when can a bank start foreclosure proceedings indiana
- when can a bank start to foreclose
- when can a lender in indiana start foreclosure