Question by Sammy: How many people are unemployed but not counted?
How many people are unemployed but do not fit the standards the government statistics base their numbers on. I know many people who are unemployed, but aren’t counted because they don’t qualify for unemployment insurance. Are you? Note: When I say unemployed, I mean actively searching for a job.
The government percentages are based on people with unemployment claims. There are many people looking for jobs that don’t qualify. We shouldn’t count them out.
Answer by charoo
I don’t know the number, but its anybody who isn’t looking for a job: discouraged workers, children, stay at home parents, etc.
The work force is those who have jobs, or don’t and are looking (or have been in the last month, I think it is).
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- how many people are unemployed in the us 2012
- How Many Unemployed in 2012
- how many people are unemployed in the us 2013
- how many people are unemployed in the us
- how many people are unemployed 2013
- how many people are unemployed in 2012
- how many people unemployed in us 2012
- How many people unemployed 2013
- how many people are unemployed in the us in 2012
- how many people are unemployed in the us 2011