Question by grimnamic: How long is too long to wait on a job offer?
My friend and I had and interview at an ad agency about 3 weeks ago. The interview went really well and the HR rep said they want us there, but we are going on a month without a hard offer. Is this normal and is there any insight as to why it may take this long to submit a job offer?
Answer by astralpen
You should call back in and tell them that you are still very interested in the position that you interviewed for and were wondering if you were still being considered and what their timeframe for making a decision is. Just be polite and they should give you a straight answer. If they don’t, you probably don’t want to work there anyway.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
Incoming search terms:
- how long to wait for job offer
- how long to wait for a job offer
- how long is too long to wait for a job offer
- how long is too long to wait for job offer
- how long should you wait for a job offer
- how long wait for job offer
- how long to answer a job offer
- HOW LONG TO offer an employment
- wait for job offer
- HOW LONG TO WAIT ON OFFER