i was laid off from my job due to the economy a year ago, i still have no job, can i file an unemployment claim? I tried to file after i was laid off in November 2008 and they told me i was in school and to come back after i graduated. I have actively looked for employment since being laid off and am not able to find work. Is there anything I can do?
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- if you are laid off after how long can you not collect unemployment
- i got laid off in december and its august can i still draw unemployment
- what you should do if you are beig laid off
- how long can i wait to claim unemployment
- how long after being laid off can you get unemployment
- how long can yoe claim after you got a job
- how long after you are laidoff do you have to file unemployment os
- how long after being laid off can you draw
- How long after you get laid off do you have to file for unemployment
- how long after i was laid off can i claim unemployment benefits?