i was laid off from my job due to the economy a year ago, i still have no job, can i file an unemployment claim? I tried to file after i was laid off in November 2008 and they told me i was in school and to come back after i graduated. I have actively looked for employment since being laid off and am not able to find work. Is there anything I can do?
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
Incoming search terms:
- if you are laid off after how long can you not collect unemployment
- How long after you get laid off do you have to file for unemployment
- how long can yoe claim after you got a job
- how long after I am laid off do I wait to file for unemployment?
- can i file for unemployment months after being laid off
- if you got laid off in march can you still file illinois unemployment
- can u apply fir unemployment 4months after you get laid off
- how long after being layed off do you have to file for unemployment benifits
- how long do i have to wait to file for unemployment after i am laid off can i file for unemployment in washington
- how long do you have to claim unemploymen benfits