This is from the Illinois Mechanics Lien Act what does it mean?
Such claim for lien may be filed at any time after the claimant’s contract is made, and as to the owner may be filed at any time after the contract is made and within 2 years after the completion of the contract, or the completion of any extra work or the furnishing of any extra labor, services, material, fixtures, apparatus or machinery, forms or form work thereunder, and as to such owner may be amended at any time before the final judgment.
What does “as to the owner” mean?
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- how long do I have to file mechanics lien illinois
- how long do you have to file a mechanical lein in illinois
- how long do i have to file a lien in illinois
- il how long does contractor have to file a lien
- how long to i have to file a mechanics lien illinois
- how long to file on a mechanics lien in illinois
- how long to file illinois lien
- how long to file a mechanics lien in illinois
- how long to file a mechanics lien illinois
- how long does a contractor have to file a lien in illinois