Question by Non-Redneck: How long can a man be unemployed before his wife looses respect for him and divorces him?
Since women don’t respect a man who can’t support them, what is the average time that a man can be unemployed before his wife looses respect for him and decides to divorce him?
In my experience it was immediately after the man lost his job. But I assume all women won’t divorce that quickly.
I’m not refering to myself. I’m thinking about a case where a former neighbor lost his job and his wife divorced him immediately. Didn’t even give the guy a chance to find a job.
He ended up commiting suicide because of the divorce.
He had a stable job at a major corporation and got laid off when the tech sector crashed back in 2001 or so.
Answer by thomas
I was laid-off twice in 2008, the last time in early October. I have been trying to find a job everyday since. One week ago my gf broke up with me because she said, “I can’t take it anymore, I go to work everyday, and you do nothing”. Kinda funny that about 4 hours after she broke up with me, I was offered a decent job. And no, there will not be a reunion. If you’ll kick me when I’m down, I don’t need you when it’s good.
Give your answer to this question below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- AS A WOMAN HOW TO BE SUPPORTIVE WHEN A MALE IS UNEMPLOYED
- unemployed wife
- i cant respect an unemployed man
- wife of jobless man
- unemployed man burden
- unemployed husbands get no respect
- unemployed and respect
- Unemployed and not respected by family
- respexting you unemployed partner
- respect unemployed man