How long after I put a bid on a foreclosure should we hear back whether or not our offer was approved?
Question by GBsandiego: How long after I put a bid on a foreclosure should we hear back whether or not our offer was approved?
My husband I and I put a bid in on a foreclosure and a short sale yesterday. I know short sales can take weeks and even months to hear back. But, how long on a foreclosure?
Answer by sassy2
12 weeks for a foreclosure.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- how long does it take to hear about an offer on a foreclosure
- how long does it take for a bank to award bid
- how long does it take to hear back on a cash bid on a house
- How long does it take to hear back on a forclosure bid
- how long does a bank have to answer to a bid on foreclosure
- how long should I wait after putting an offer in on a forclosure
- how long to hear about a foreclosed home
- how long to hear back on an offer on a foreclosure
- how long to hear back on negotiations with foreclosure
- how long should it take for an offer on a va forclosed home to be approved