Question by Scott: How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
I have run out of my original unemployment insurance benefits as well as the first and second federal extensions. According to the California website there is also the FED-ED extension. They state the following under “What is the FED-ED extension?” at this webpage. http://www.edd.cahwnet.gov/Unemployment/FAQ_-_Extended_Unemployment_Benefits.htm#WhatistheFEDEDextension
“Once you have collected all benefits on your first and second federal extensions, you may be eligible to file for FED-ED benefits. If you are eligible to file a FED-ED extension, the Department will automatically file it and send you additional continued claim forms. No action is required on your part as long as you have been continuously collecting benefits.”
I have not received this FED-ED extension, and have submitted my email message to them about it from the contact us issue drop down list and described my situation. How long does it take them to respond. I tried to talk to someone on the phone multiple times but the voice menu system states they are already overloaded and they cannot get to your call, it says, “Goodbye.” and hangs up on you. You don’t even have the option to sit on the phone waiting for them to get to your call!
I am sure millions of other people have also run out of extensions. Can someone explain why this is happening to people? I will lose my apartment as I am sure others will too. What are we supposed to do? When will this change? Are we going to be rescued or not?
Answer by kitty
If you can, go to the unemployment office in person. If not, contact the Dept of Labor and see if they can at least answer the question for you. Not brushing you off, just suggesting what I myself would do. Good luck. I hope you don’t lose your apt.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- Is it okay to let a potential employer know you have another job offer to speed up their decision?
Incoming search terms:
- fed ed extension
- krisstina wise scam
- fed-ed extension 2012
- how does one qualify to receive the fed ed unemployment insurance extension in california
- fed ed extensions
- fed-ed extensions
- FED-ED Extension
- feded extension
- fed ed extension unemployment
- fed ed extension 2012