Question by ramper: How do the Republicans plan on extending jobless benefits?
I read in the newspaper that Republicans are willing to extend unemployment but they don’t want to add to the nation’s debt. How else are they going to extend the jobless benefits? They say they can provide this help by cutting stimulus spending. There is no way they can do that because we need stimulus spending due to the economy. My source for this question is the St. Louis Post Dispatch on page C7 in an article entitled “Benefits clock is ticking for 2 million jobless”. It is in Friday’s paper dated November 19, 2010.
Answer by Free advice
remains to be “scene”
Add your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010