Question by angel: How can I write a letter declining a job offer due to salary?
I need to write a letter declining a job offer, because the salary I was offered was not what I have planned. I would like to write it in a polite manner, because I believe they are trying to negotiate with me. Please help me..Thank You so much!
Answer by Ann
I wouldn’t write anything, I’d talk to them. If they want to negotiate, then talk to them and do it. If you write the letter, they may just toss it and go onto the next applicant. If you really want to write the letter, you should be brief, polite, and don’t burn bridges. See link to read more.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- how to decline a job offer due to salary
- declining a job offer due to salary
- sample letter declining a job offer due to salary
- Declining Job Offer due to salary
- decline job offer due to salary
- job offer decline letter due to salary
- DECLINING job offer due to salary samples
- decline a job offer due to salary
- letter declining job offer due to low salary