Question by angel: How can I write a letter declining a job offer due to salary?
I need to write a letter declining a job offer, because the salary I was offered was not what I have planned. I would like to write it in a polite manner, because I believe they are trying to negotiate with me. Please help me..Thank You so much!
Answer by Ann
I wouldn’t write anything, I’d talk to them. If they want to negotiate, then talk to them and do it. If you write the letter, they may just toss it and go onto the next applicant. If you really want to write the letter, you should be brief, polite, and don’t burn bridges. See link to read more.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- how to decline a job offer due to salary
- declining a job offer due to salary
- sample letter declining a job offer due to salary
- decline job offer due to salary
- how to decline job offer due to salary
- Declining Job Offer due to salary
- decline job offer due to salary letter
- sample letter to decline job offer after accepting
- letter to decline job offer due to salary