House Dems Push GOP To Include Help For Long-Term Unemployed In Budget Measure
The House Democrats who introduced longshot legislation that would help the long-term jobless asked Republicans on Tuesday to consider their request for further unemployment aid even as the GOP scrambles for new ways to cut the federal budget.
Read more on The Huffington Post
Britain’s unemployment rate increases to 7.9 percent
The unemployment rate in Britain for the three months to December increased to 7.9 percent comparing with the previous three months to September and the total number of unemployed people was up by 44,000 in the quarter, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) reported on Wednesday.
Read more on People’s Daily
Republicans Propose New Unemployment Bill
Some grim news for Florida’s unemployed was released Tuesday.
Read more on WESH 2 Orlando
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News